Yummy Chicken Mushroom Pie Recipe - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Mushrooms are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free, gluten-free, and very low in sodium, yet they provide important nutrients, including selenium, potassium (8%), riboflavin, niacin, vitamin D and more. Here milkyfry tries new Chicken mushroom combination to make a pie.
- Chicken breast - 2 pcs.
- Cheese - 150 g
- onions - 1 pc.
- mushrooms (marinated) - 1 jar of
- carrots - 3 pieces.
- cream - 3-4 tablespoons. l.
- olive oil - 4 tbsp. l.
- spices for the meat - to taste
- salt, pepper, nutmeg - to taste
- lemon juice - 1 pc.
- Mushrooms passaged on olive oil with the addition of chopped onion, cream and spices.
- Chicken breast cut into thin strips, marinated in spices and lemon juice.
- Place the strips of meat in a greased form the bottom and sides sprinkled with grated cheese, put the remaining mushrooms, more grated carrots on a coarse grater, laid on top of spirally remaining pieces of meat.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. Pie give a lot of juice, after 30 minutes, drain the juice and sprinkle with the junction of the pieces of meat with cheese, put in the oven and let the cheese melt and lightly browned.
- Allow standing for 10 minutes in the shape, to shift to the dish.